Author Topic: Last Blood (vampire/zombie/survival comic)  (Read 5640 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Last Blood (vampire/zombie/survival comic)
« on: August 08, 2008, 11:02:38 »
I came across a new online video game called Reset Generation recently. While reading through some profiles of the artists I noticed Owen Gieni, artist for Dr. Lovebomber, a Bomberman-look-alike character. "He is currently working on Last Blood, a graphic novel in which vampires must preserve the last of the human race from a horde of zombies, so they can survive of their blood. Hey, did we mention twisted!" So I decided to check out the web comic.

I've read through the first 2 issues of the comic now. I'm not sure if the live movie has been worked on yet, but the writer and artist have been talking about how things might go in the film, so I'm wondering if anyone else has heard of this.

Anyway, if you're interested in zombies and/or vampires check out Last Blood.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Ernie

• Gold Level
Re: Last Blood (vampire/zombie/survival comic)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 09:41:49 »
Looks very interesting...I will give further feedback after I conquer this new world
Click on this link and help hatch my Dragons!
http://dragcave.net/user/Y%27oshii%20Capone