Author Topic: Descent  (Read 6194 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Descent
« on: May 08, 2008, 19:07:45 »
Attached are pics of Descent, part way into the Road To Legend Campaign.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 09:52:54 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
Re: Descent
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 15:53:19 »
Fantasy Flight Games recently posted a PDF guide to creating your own hero for your Descent Campaign. Here's the PDF: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/PDF/descentmakehero.pdf

By the way, the photo is only visible in the post above if you're logged into the forum.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
Re: Descent
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 21:29:33 »
Wow, because it wasn't enough like D&D before, huh?
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
Re: Descent: Road To Legend
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 11:47:04 »
For anyone interested in reading more about our Descent campaign, check out the blog titled "This is a copper level dungeon???"