Author Topic: Building it up  (Read 3784 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Building it up
« on: June 26, 2009, 22:22:56 »
I've been busy working on the house with my brother, Kevin, and his son, Jacob. We've been having a good time doing the work, talking, and playing board games afterward. Over the past week I've introduced Kevin and Jacob to several new games, including The Settlers of Catan, For Sale, and Rumis; the Iron Man movie, and some music on Fuel Radio. The beginning of next week might be about the same, but hopefully we'll be done with the work before too long... after all, I have to start gearing up for the next semester of college.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Building it up
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 13:22:47 »
Work on the house continues. It got a late start this week. We've also had some rough struggles with a new puppy, due to the Humane Society of Inverness selling us a sick dog. We're trying to nurse the dog back to health while dealing with the rather unhelpful staff at what appears to be a scam of an operation. By the way, Beth found out that the Humane Society of Inverness is not associated with the original Humane Society.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)