Author Topic: Would you rather...  (Read 9741 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Would you rather...
« on: August 05, 2008, 16:12:59 »
I'm going to post a question from Zobmondo for everyone to kick around.

Would you rather... For the next month, have to select meals from the glass case of candy at the movies -OR- from an antique sandwich vending machine in the basement of the library?

(From the "Food/Ingestion" category)
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
Re: Would you rather...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 03:50:57 »
Um, neither. Next question.
 8)

Mac
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 10:32:46 »
If we were actually playing the game, "neither" would not be an acceptable answer.  Anyway... new day, new question.

Would you rather... Drive a motorcycle through a flaming hoop on the ground -OR- fall off a three-story building onto a stunt person's air mattress?

(From the "Pain/Fear/Discomfort" category)
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 18:01:36 »
I would drive the motorcycle through the flaming hoop.  Sounds like less of a chance of being hurt!

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 03:46:23 »
As a motorcycle rider and a person deathly afraid of heights, I would for sure drive through a hoop of fire on the ground.

;)

Mac

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 09:27:34 »
I'd try either one, but the motorcycle challenge sounds more exciting to me.

Next question:

Would you rather... For one week in the heart of the Amazon, have a sufficient amount of food and water, but no weapons -OR- have guns and ammunition, but nothing else?

(From the "Random" category)

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 01:38:48 »
Gun's and ammo. I think I could choke down a weeks worth of snake meat.
Unfortunetely, with the food and no weapons, the snake would be able to choke me down.

Mac

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2008, 23:08:11 »
Mac, I definitely agree with you on that one.

Would you rather... Have the same name as a serial killer -OR- have an obnoxious name like Filbert McHorny?

From the "Random" category)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 18:30:12 »
OK, so nobody was interested in that one.

Would you rather... Turn back the clock and be able to say or do one thing you never got to -OR- take back one thing you said or did?

(From the "Ethics/Intellect" category)

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 02:33:31 »
The mystery of 'What if?' is best explored by doing something different.

I would choose to do something I wish I had done. As opposed to taking back something I regretted doing and seeing if there was a different outcome.

I know it sounds lame, cause either way you are doing something different.    ???

Mac

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 20:31:53 »
I would SOOOO love to turn back the clock and be able to say or do one thing you never got to...it's the old "if I knew then what I know now..."

Oh yes!

I don't regret anything I have done bad enough to waste the opportunity of fixing that.  You know?

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 00:09:46 »
Ok, here's one which would be extremely annoying to me. One that might likely keep me from watching any movie ever again if I was ever cursed with this:

Would you rather... Never again see the first 15 minutes of a movie -OR- the last 10 minutes?

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 01:39:58 »
I am usually pushing the limit on time, for the most part on everything. It would really help if I knew I had an extra ten minutes to get in line and get that popcorn and drink without 'missing' anything.

:P

Mac