Author Topic: Father's Day and The Home Improvement Project  (Read 3443 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Father's Day and The Home Improvement Project
« on: June 22, 2009, 08:48:15 »
Yesterday we went to my parent's place for Father's Day and to pick up Kevin and Jacob. While we were there we played Alhambra again. (It's best to keep familiar games played with my dad so that I don't have to re-teach him too much.) Dad had a good lead for most of the game. I had built a good wall and had first place or tied for first with a few different building types. Beth was also doing very well, especially for her first time playing through an entire game. We had a full table, with Kevin, Jacob, and Lazer also playing. In the end Dad had the lead before the walls were scored, but this time I got ahead with my 12-point wall.

Now that we are home we're back to our home improvement project that we've been wanting to get completed for years now. My step-brother Kevin is visiting again this week, along with his son Jacob, and will be helping us out. Due to this, I probably won't be online much in the next few days.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 09:31:38 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)