Author Topic: Items Borrowed List  (Read 7702 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Items Borrowed List
« on: August 04, 2008, 15:32:42 »
Feel free to update this list with any items that you have borrowed from or loaned to any other members of our group. I felt like I'd better write these down before I forgot these ones myself.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 22:00:42 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
Re: Items Borrowed List
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 12:26:17 »
Chris, I finally watched the 2nd DVD of Pushing Daisies. Thanks again. Let me know when/how you want to get it back.

By the way, Mac borrowed the Saw movies from you, right?
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 14:09:08 »
Yep, Mac has Saw I-IV. 

Ghost Rider is a 'sort of' gift in the sense that I really didn't want it back. ;)

As for Pushing Daisies, just give me a time when you aren't completely swamped under.  I'd be happy to just stop by for a few minutes to get it.

I'll also return 'Circus Maximus'  I can't see doing anything with it in the near future.
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 14:33:54 »
Tonight might be a good time. Beth and I are actually planning to watch Crash (a NetFlix DVD that I've had checked out for 2 months now). I think we're going to head out for a while. Give us a call later if you're interested.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 09:08:12 »
List updated with the return of the Wizard of Oz and borrowing Soul Caliber and Ratchet & Clank Future.

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 14:34:00 »
Not only do I not remember loaning you Ocean's 13, I can't even imagine how the conversation got started that led to me loaning it to you...  ???

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 17:00:56 »
I'm not sure. I know it was somewhere around the time we watched Ocean's 11. I don't think I ever ended up watching Ocean's 13 though. 

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2009, 09:20:07 »
Soul Caliber IV returned.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 22:02:03 »
Dragon's games loaned to Wyldwing:
Union Pacific - RETURNED
Wits & Wagers
Blue Moon City - RETURNED
Condottiere - RETURNED
Alhambra - RETURNED
Acquire - RETURNED
San Marco - RETURNED
Democrazy - RETURNED
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 17:07:48 by Wyldwing »

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2010, 05:02:21 »
Personal reminder that Wylders also has my Descent collection.