Author Topic: Life...in general...  (Read 4153 times)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Life...in general...
« on: April 25, 2009, 08:41:16 »
Ahhh...it's been so long since I've Blogged that I've almost forgotton how.  But...it's just like riding a bike, eh?

Life...is good!

As a CPA I tend to focus on the negative, on making my life better, on constantly improving...but when is enough, enough?  When do I get to sit back on my laurels and just enjoy?

It's time.

For the rest of the year, I am going to focus on just enjoying the moment.  To live life.  Instead of wishing it was June for my trip to Cedar Point, or wishing it was July for my trip to California, or wishing I had more time to play games, I am just going to enjoy!!

I am going to have breakfast with my family and then I'm going to go with the flow!

Have a GREAT day!

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
Re: Life...in general...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 15:20:44 »
Any chance of that 'flow' involving a game night?
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 18:10:04 »
Oh yes...are we planning on resuming our Pendragon escapades?

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 22:32:24 »
Sounds like a plan.... not right away though since I've still got stuff going on. Maybe near the end of the month we can get back into it.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 15:15:11 »
I have the Friday before and the Tuesday after Memorial day off. I want to have a drink with my buddy on that saturday, his b-day, plans for a bar-b-q on Monday, other than that, open schedule at the moment.
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!