Author Topic: Possible....something?  (Read 9420 times)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Possible....something?
« on: March 18, 2009, 19:46:10 »
I might be able to do something from like 4pm on Saturday night until...I crash from exhuastion...about 9pm.

Any ideas?  Gaming? CMN? Orgy with some Gator chicks? ::)

Oh yeah...it can't be at my place.

cinemax

• Gold Level
Re: Possible....something?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 21:57:08 »
I could be up for some CMN. My new place is a little small but fun. Any thoughts?

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 09:00:00 »
I'd like to get together with you guys for a movie or some gaming soon, but not this weekend.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

cinemax

• Gold Level
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 07:31:20 »
So...I guess it's a no go?

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 08:25:01 »
This weekend is bad for me as well. I'm taking the grand kids to the parade in downtown New Port Richey. Oh, yeah, I'm dragging the wife along as well, serves her right, it was her idea.    :D
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 12:29:37 »
Dave,

I'm sorry I've been working so much that I haven't had a chance to get back to the website.

I am free about 4pm or so...If you're still interested.

I will send you a message with my cell.

cinemax

• Gold Level
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 20:05:28 »
Sorry Charles,

I've been out all day with the wife and kids. I'm bushed. Def. raincheck? I miss hanging out with you guys.
We MUST do a CMN in the near future.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 10:43:00 »
End of April/Beginning of May will be my best time to fit in some events.  I might be able to fit something in before then, but it's going to be a bit tight and weeks like I had last week just don't give me that freedom.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 08:51:24 »
Sorry, I was running Naxx with a friend's guild over the weekend, so all my time was taken up with that.  To clarify, Naxx is Naxxramas, which is a nerd thing that nerds do.  ;D
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 13:45:08 »
For a second I thought I was missing out on some kind of nerd thing that I was supposed to be doing. Apparently this is a World of Warcraft thing, which unfortunately would require a countless number of hours just to get to this supposed, "introductory" level.   :-\   I hope it was a fun area to play in. I'm guessing it was if your whole weekend was spent there.   :)

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 11:48:14 »
Yeah, sorry... my initial post explained all that in exquisite nerd revelry, but I ended up holding down the backspace button with shame. :-[
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2009, 13:30:23 »
Oh man. I missed out on all the exquisite nerd revelry.  :'(   That sounds like it would have been cool. You shouldn't have to feel shame about your gaming passions here.

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 12:50:02 »
I have deleted many a thought after typing it. the final go over for spelling errors has left me with a sense of 'nerd alert' and caused a deleting of the main body of the post. Your not alone, tylerchuit
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!