Author Topic: Trivia Game - send me your trivia questions  (Read 4885 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Trivia Game - send me your trivia questions
« on: August 25, 2011, 23:28:30 »
Hey guys, I thought it would be cool to put together a little trivia game for everyone on the site. It will be compiled from questions that you all submit. Questions (with up to 5 potential and correct answers - be sure to indicate which is the correct one, because I might not know), along with Categories, can be sent in to me via Private Message or directly to my email: admin@dragonshobbies.com

This will be using a Flash based interface that was developed by a company that I used to work for. It is a Jeopardy-style game... so if you want, indicate if you think your question is an Easy, Moderate, or Difficult question.

Even if you can only think of one question, please send it in... one might be all I need to get the first batch online. ;)  ... I also plan to rotate the questions out on a regular basis... maybe daily if I get enough questions, so if you think of more, keep sending them in.

By the way, the initial categories will match the categories that you see in the forum, but if you have suggestions for something else, feel free to send it.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
Re: Trivia Game - send me your trivia questions
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 12:13:44 »
Interesting... I will be thinking of things to think of...
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 01:00:07 »
I haven't gotten any trivia questions from anyone yet... oh well... haven't had time lately to work on this anyway.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 14:26:23 »
Yeah, sorry... I'm a bit preoccupied lately.  Soon... things will happen soon.  :)
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"