Author Topic: Well used Fast Traxx, plus misc Tyco / Nikko parts (Typhoon, boat, remotes)  (Read 11975 times)

tyco toys

• Silver Level
Make me a legit offer:

Yes the Typhoon  bag has a hole in it.     That's a Typhoon  battery cover / hood you see next to it.

The Fast Traxx works fine, both high and low gears.  It needs belts, remote and a battery cover.      Not sure what car that  belt tread you see on the bottom right goes to. I think it's a Nikko. Too small fo ra Fast Traxx.

The Nikko Lobo shell  is  brand new  in the sealed  plastic bag!

The black 49MHz control box in the middle of the screen with the red knob on it  is  from  a 9.6V  Tyco Boat.

The yellow 9.6V battery pack is dead, but its charger works.  I can check any other charger  you'd like, but don't count on these vintage packs having any life in them.

I highly highly want to get rid of  these all in one  lot.   I'll consider exceptions  of parting out the Fast Traxx or  Lobo shell  if the price is right.  

tyco toys

• Silver Level

stan

• Gold Level
I think I have that boat

tyco toys

• Silver Level
Make me an offer,  there is some good vintage  gear in this lot. I don't need any of it for my collection, as my collection is  done  Well, it's never really done, but  you get the idea. Besides the NOS  Lobo  shell, this stuff is in  well played with condition, so it's great for those that have a shelf queen already, but  also want  a unit  they wouldn't mind getting dirty.

stan

• Gold Level
I'll send yah a pm
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 23:35:26 by stan »