Author Topic: Happy Birthday Dave  (Read 6015 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Happy Birthday Dave
« on: February 07, 2009, 15:08:07 »
I've already called and wished my friend Dave a happy birthday! He's a good friend and a moderator on this site. He goes by the name Cinemax because of his love for movies. So lets all give Cinemax warm wishes and thank him for helping to take care of this site!
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

cinemax

• Gold Level
Re: Happy Birthday Dave
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 19:57:41 »
Thanks dude! I had a nice one. Anyone for a cheap movie night soon?

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 10:06:54 »
I've been wanting to do that for a while. It might be a while longer before I'm able to come out to play though due to bronchitis.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 23:55:43 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 06:47:18 »
*imagines a dragon having bronchitis, coughing up flame rings and fire balls*
Um, okay, Dragon. Perhaps you should fly to the Lonely Mountain for a little while.
Hope you get better soon.
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 13:47:21 »
LOL. Thanks.  :D

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 17:43:45 »
I would be up for a CMN!!!

You guys want to plan the pulp fiction/cash N guns theme night at my place in the near (very near) future?  Busy season is about to tighten it's grip on my nuts.

BY THE WAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE.  ;D

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 22:29:14 »
Sounds cool. I'm not sure when a good day would be though. I've been working hard to catch up from being sick last week and I still have a client's website to get finished up by this time next month. Are you thinking of a specific day?

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 20:47:55 »
I'm thinking of a Saturday night so I won't have to go to work the next day....

This sat doesn't work.  How about the following Sat night?

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 22:56:09 »
We'll be in Orlando that Saturday since my brother has "Family Day" at his bootcamp-style program. My parent's aren't sure what time it is, so I don't know when we'll be getting home from that.