Author Topic: No News is Good News?  (Read 4888 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
No News is Good News?
« on: January 20, 2009, 23:36:38 »
Well... I've been busy with school, websites, friends, family... my days have been packed full, but I haven't been too stressed out yet. Maybe it's just because it's only the second week of classes.

I still haven't heard back about that job that I interviewed for last week. At this point, I can't drop any classes anyway, at least not without just losing money, so if I get the job I'll definitely be busy! Like I said before, I haven't applied for any other full time positions because school and other things are already keeping me busy, but it was an opportunity that I didn't want to pass up.

On the web front, I've already started talking with another potential client. The Refinery Rock Radio and FuelRadio.fm are coming along and we've gotten over the major problems with Fuel by moving it to another server. Unfortunately, the delays with other things over Christmas break made it so I wasn't able to get to the things I wanted to here on Dragons Hobbies.

Well... I should get back to my programming assignments now. I've got plenty to do in VB.NET before I go to bed tonight.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

cinemax

• Gold Level
Re: No News is Good News?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 10:24:55 »
I totally agree with these last two posts. BTW, any word yet?

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 09:48:46 »
Nope. Nothing yet about the job.  :-\

« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 12:15:20 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 12:18:19 »
I got a letter today about the job interview.

"Although your qualifications were certainly impressive, another applicant whose qualifications better suited the needs of the position has been selected."

Oh well... I'm quite busy with school now and a new client anyway. It's all in God's hands.