Author Topic: Tyco Eliminator battery cover anyone??  (Read 5389 times)

just_chilin

• Bronze Level
Tyco Eliminator battery cover anyone??
« on: April 27, 2011, 20:14:00 »
Hey peeps, just wondering if anyone has an extra battery cover for the Eliminator? Im also missing a remote, but for the life of me, I cant find what frequency it is.... the truck has most stickers missing so im assuming it was taken off too... is there any other way of telling which frequency it is?? Thanks!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: Tyco Eliminator battery cover anyone??
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 22:47:03 »
What colors are the stickers on it that are left.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

just_chilin

• Bronze Level
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 23:25:50 »
It has a very misplaced black with green lettering "eliminator" on the top roll bar. I think its the sticker from the original control. Inside the battery cover isthe yelow "important read owners manual...." sticker and on the under side of the motor there is a black sticker with white lettering stating "radio racer fcc id...." oh and a "turbo" sticker on the rear license plate. otherwise, its all black with everything intact, and the battery indicator light turns on when batttery placed. Ill try and get some pics up as soon as i can. Thanks!

just_chilin

• Bronze Level
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 00:05:06 »
Heres a link to some flikr pix of my truck...sorry for the bad lighting, but it has to do for now.  ;D Let me know if you have any info. THANKS!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51573407@N08/sets/72157626627032156/

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 11:36:08 »
this links takes me to a page and says i need to sign in.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

just_chilin

• Bronze Level
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 18:33:58 »
Oh, my bad, i had the privacy setting on wrong.try it again now, it should be available to public now. thanks.