Author Topic: Where is Optimus Prime?  (Read 3889 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Where is Optimus Prime?
« on: December 26, 2008, 15:01:15 »
I hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas. After opening presents and playing around a bit at home, we decided to go visit my parents yesterday afternoon since our kitchen was torn apart and they weren't doing anything. (Our kitchen is still torn apart and my parents still don't celebrate Christmas.) My mom made a casserole and we watched Iron Man, my favorite movie of the year. My mom said that "it was really good for a robot movie."

My son now has 7 Transformers, which includes 3 different versions of Optimus Prime. The set of Transformers that I gave him for Christmas included a DVD of the new Tranformers Animated: The Battle Begins. I can't believe that they made a new Optimus Prime that was a "historian" with no memory of the original battles with Megatron. What's up with that? What happened to the old Optimus Prime?
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)