Author Topic: Original Three Dragon Ante?  (Read 4832 times)

Zafo

• Copper Level
Original Three Dragon Ante?
« on: January 27, 2011, 18:56:09 »
I am looking for the original version of Three Dragon Ante, the card game from Wizards of the Coast. Does anyone know where I can find it? I need the 2005 version, which is out of print now. If anyone knows where I can find it, or better yet has a copy that they would be willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
Re: Original Three Dragon Ante?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 09:42:04 »
I know I gave a copy of this game to Dragon at one point.  We played it once, but I'm not sure if he still has it, or is interested in parting with it.  Guessing from his lack of reply, probably not... or maybe he forgot he owned it. :D
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 10:36:22 »
I didn't forget that I owned it. My lack of reply is more of the former, even though I haven't had a chance to play it much. Actually, I think other than with you, I've only been able to play it with Charles.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 15:45:53 »
I was curious by his mention of the 2005 version, so I checked the geek.  Aparently, there is a new one that can be either played on its own, or in combination with the one you have.  Sounded interesting, and people who are fans of the game seem to like playing with both.
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"