Author Topic: Post anything here with a nissan hardbody  (Read 59220 times)

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
Post anything here with a nissan hardbody
« on: January 02, 2011, 17:20:34 »
I thought it might be cool to see all the trucks out there with a tyco bandit body or anything else they have fit one on using a Nissan hardbody king cab

from left to right is:

black outlaw
red outlaw
black bandit
red bandit
blue 4wd turbo racing pickup
tamiya prerunner chassis
radioshack modified enforcer
tamiya king cab

I left out all the doubles and triples of some but heres the different trucks ive come up with

More R/C cars than your local hobby shop

Old school is the only way to go

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: Post anything here with a nissan hardbody
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 18:00:43 »
what is that treaded truch above the outlaws? and can i have it haha
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 18:07:47 »

red,yellow,black fast traxx, red and blue 4x4 racing pick-up, red bala Bandit, mini harley davidson truck

then mini harley dividson traxx
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 18:27:29 »
Thats a wild cougar from radio shack made in 1992 and sorry but im too attached to the 2 I have to sell them lol. my brother got that for xmas the same year i got the one next to it.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 18:40:36 »
haha its cool i'd love to see a better picture of it, really i just want an outlaw. i didn't realize how small they were but i should have known they were though.

i have the nikko road shredder which is probably the same as that just different bodies.

p.s. you really need to get your whole collection up on the other thread!

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 19:09:48 »
Yeah its the same chassis, very similar to the shredder just with a different radio and controller, pistol grip instead of square. 

Ive done nothing but take pics of these today lol, i will try to fit in some time to get another picture of the wild cougar.

I willl post up a a bunch of pictures of the collection here just as soon as i can

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 19:17:09 »
if you would sell me a outlaw would you be able to mod it to be a faster and all around better. kinda like a mini hobby grade truck?

my plan originally when i thought it was the same size as the bandit body was to put the outlaw body on a bandit chasis and use the power boost batteries to power headlights or some kinda lights on the truck

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 19:30:12 »
I do have an outlaw that has had all the stickers removed and has a stripped out low gear. I might sell that or the working mint red one. The only way to mod these to make them fast is by swapping the rear axle out, from there its a breeze.

I was gonna make the black one a hobby car and have an actual upgradeable rear end as well as a full suspension instead of just the rear suspension it has

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 21:11:12 »
well, if you made one hobby i would buy both. for a good price. i appreciate work people put into a custom built anything

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2011, 21:54:55 »
heres my nissans.....
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2011, 21:59:54 »
i remember my friend having that same radio shack treaded truck, i use to borrow it as much as possible, i ended up with a blue shark by radio shack and another friend had the 9.6v scorcher along with a black truck fast traxx, sadly none of thos r/cs survived much pass christmas time
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2011, 22:04:01 »
is 300 a good price for a nice black bandit in box?

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2011, 22:16:27 »
when you realize these bandits was anywhere from 49-69 bucks new back when, no its not, but if you find one in the box  you can expect to give that much these days. my black bandit in the box i paid a lil over 300 for and it was not mint but bareley used, but the bumper was broken off during shipping to the seller.

my red bandit i paid 250 for and itlooks like it was never driven, so yep 250-350 depending who is bidding against ya
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2011, 22:22:13 »
hmm okay i'll never pay that haha. but yours look awesome, i should have bid on that red one.

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2011, 22:25:20 »
It really just depends on how people are in this economy. I see bandits goin anywhere from $150-350 nice in box but usually the end up goin for around $250. I wouldnt feel bad about paying $300 for one in box if its truly nice. Everyones opinion on nice, mint, excellent, perfect etc vary so it just comes down to what kind of shape its actually in.