Author Topic: Final expansion for HeroScape  (Read 4556 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Final expansion for HeroScape
« on: November 22, 2010, 13:22:35 »
Wizards of the Coast have announced that the HeroScape will be discontinued after the next expansion is released. I found this news on Erik's Board / Card Games Blog at About.com and was a little shocked because the game series appeared to be going strong since they've taken on the official D&D logo for their most recent Master Set and series of expansions. Even though I haven't had a chance to play HeroScape lately, I truly believe it is a great game... one that I hope my son will be ready to play within the next year or two.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Ernie

• Gold Level
Re: Final expansion for HeroScape
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 14:11:04 »
I vaguely remember us trying to give this game a whirl...but I think it was way back when Cinemax was still around and e all actually had time in our days to play!

I will try to make a valiant attempt at freeing upsome game time to spend with you all.
Click on this link and help hatch my Dragons!
http://dragcave.net/user/Y%27oshii%20Capone