Author Topic: 49mhz remote pistol grip can anyone help me?  (Read 15614 times)

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: 49mhz remote pistol grip can anyone help me?
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2010, 01:35:14 »
i bet its faster going forward,none of the bandits or hoppers are very fast in reverse
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2010, 01:43:53 »
lol the old 9.6 tyco's  they all suck at reversing dont they
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2010, 07:31:11 »
well it was a hassal to chase down in reverse. haha
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

jthompson

• Copper Level
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2010, 14:54:40 »
This is the one from eBay, and I got to him early and the steering pin was missing but he took the one off the hopper he is selling and put it on this truck originally I almost got it for 33$ but I had to up it to 43$ then. But I would be great if you had the controller I need, it also is missing the battery cover
Anyone got a battery cover? Haha

Would u b willing to sell this truck? Ill give u a good price. More than what u paid for it.

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2010, 15:57:02 »
well it was a hassal to chase down in reverse. haha
hahaha that quik isit
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2010, 17:45:22 »
This is the one from eBay, and I got to him early and the steering pin was missing but he took the one off the hopper he is selling and put it on this truck originally I almost got it for 33$ but I had to up it to 43$ then. But I would be great if you had the controller I need, it also is missing the battery cover
Anyone got a battery cover? Haha

Would u b willing to sell this truck? Ill give u a good price. More than what u paid for it.

good luck getting him to turn loose of it, once he gets his hands on one he dont seam to turn lose ofem to easy,
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2010, 18:27:27 »
So the remote from my centipede seems to work it completely. But I haven't taken it outside just back and forth and it barely moved. But we will see, as of now I'm not selling I want to see if I'm impressed with it first.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2010, 20:45:31 »
but does the centipede remote have the turbo function? if not you may only be getting1 speed and its not gonna be lightning quick if its like any of the other tycos without the turbo part
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2010, 21:29:56 »
It doesn't have a turbo, but it seemed pretty quick. No faster than my fast traxx. But is still have the shock problem, and I screwed the body on. They fall down if it's not on a surface to push the the rear up. Should I just put bigger shocks on the back and if so, how do I take the wheels off to get to the srews to take the stock shocks off?

Do you think a nikko turbo pistol grip would work?

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2010, 21:35:45 »
An on the centipede remote, to control the truck forward and reverse are switched.

FYI I did take it out to try it it's hard for me to drive anything without treads. But the 4wd makes it turn really slow in the fast gear, I didn't take it off road though didn't want to make it dirty haha.

jthompson

• Copper Level
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2010, 22:20:44 »
Let me know if u wanna sell this, I pay by paypal

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2010, 22:31:44 »
Haha, now why is this truck an interest to you? Is this the truck you grew up with? Or do you have big plans for it?

jthompson

• Copper Level
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2010, 22:37:21 »
This was my very first tyco, mom got me this for my birthday one yeah been hooked ever since. ;D ;D

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2010, 22:48:37 »
Ahh! Nice!! I still have my first, super fast traxx. Love it still. I would trade this for a real nice twin turbo lamborgini, really I got it cause I wanted a bandit. Saw this and though it looked cooler then a regular bandit. I really just wanna get it to run correctly before I'd let it go. You know for the experience of having my first real truck! This is my only one that I steer with the front wheels rather than each side.

jthompson

• Copper Level
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2010, 23:03:49 »
I can double your money