Author Topic: my collection! please add yours for all to see!  (Read 100396 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
my collection! please add yours for all to see!
« on: August 06, 2010, 14:03:28 »
so this the start to my collection. featuring tycos super fast traxx, truck fast traxx, fast traxx, and mutator!
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: my collection! please add yours for all to see!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 14:04:58 »
continued.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 14:06:20 »
i see you have the ever so elusive to me black fast traxx truck!!! i missed one on ebay the other day for 75 bucks.
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 14:06:51 »
more pictures

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 14:10:20 »
no lie it was a rip off though, the low gear sounds kinda stipped or slipping, as does the fast  traxx, got them from the same guy, he wasn't very accurate at discribing them, i kinda regret getting the red/orangish fast traxx, csuse there are so many better ones on ebay now than this, both have good high gears though.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 14:12:48 »
wana get rid of it, swap ya a nice eliminator or even buy it from you if you decide to sell,
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 14:41:22 »
Can't sell it I got I for my brothers birthday present, only way it might be available is if I find and outlaw( the truck) for him the black truck traxx was his second choice. Plus I kinda like it, but I need to find more traxx for the regular fast traxx, my bro is eating through his one already. I actually have extras I order back along time ago for my super fast traxx.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 19:11:32 »
heres my favorite of the bunch, actually is my first bandit
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 19:21:54 »
heres some of what i had a few months back, actually i stil have the black bandit on the left and the baja on the right. the one on the left is my beater of the bunch. that black one in the middle was project bandit and i actually got the body with the baja bandit. the eliminators pictured are gone now too. the yellow sticker one was almost in new condition, luckily i replaced it with a pink stickered one just as nice
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 19:22:32 »
sorry picture didnt attach
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2010, 19:37:32 »
last picture i have at the minute is my newest bandit, this paticular bandit since it is red has been about hardest of all for me to get, i guess because everyone wanted black ones theres just not as many red ones around, although i see theres a pretty nice one on ebay now. ive also managed to get the foam for my baja bandit to stay in but no box yet, and i have another black bandit in its box that is pretty close to mint but not 100% then i have 2 other bandits besides the ones shown here that are good 8s outta 10s in the looks department and all but the bandit from the first picture still have their chrome bumpers in tact which is a feat all in itself apparently
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2010, 19:39:56 »
back in its box
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2010, 20:31:04 »
now i would buy one of those from you!, and buy any chance do you have an extra chrome bumper from the front of a bandit. i want to put it on the front of the black fast traxx truck, to protect it since my brother is rough with it.

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 20:32:34 »
i see you have the ever so elusive to me black fast traxx truck!!! i missed one on ebay the other day for 75 bucks.

i know i seen that one too and was pissed i didnt buy it!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 20:39:01 »
again it was kinda a rip off. stripped low gear.