Author Topic: Combat Last Man Standing  (Read 4973 times)

Council Games

• Copper Level
Combat Last Man Standing
« on: June 09, 2010, 16:20:50 »
Council Games is proud to present Combat Last Man Standing.  Combat LMS is a table top strategy card game that brings the thrill of gladiatorial combat to your home. Combat is designed for two to six players and a game can last from fifteen minutes to an hour.  Combat LMS utilizes two different decks, the action deck and a special deck.  The action deck is a set ninety card deck that all players draw from.  The special deck is a customizable set of thirty cards or more that alters how your warrior affects each conflict.  Each player utilizes a character sheet for ease of tracking statistics and battle damage.  Combat LMS brings the flurry of intense warfare to your table top for many hours of fun and excitement. Please visit our website at www.councilgames.com. For any additional information you may contact us via email at combatlms@gmail.com

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
Re: Combat Last Man Standing
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 00:35:21 »
It sounds interesting.  I like the combination of common and customizable personal decks.

I know this is an ad, but at least we finally get one relevent to the site.

I don't see an entry on BGG for this game.  When it comes to card games like this, mechanics and artwork are both equally important, and I think BGG would be a good venue to display both.  I would definately like to see more.
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

Council Games

• Copper Level
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 11:32:13 »
We are a new game company based out of Grand Junction Co.  We have enjoyed great success at our local level, and we are now distributed by Hastings Entertainment.  Thank you for the suggestion of BGG and we are looking into contact with them.  If you have any question concerning Council Games or Combat LMS, feel free to post here and I will respond asap.

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 19:40:51 »
Cool.  Here's a link to their game submission information page:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Help_Misc_AddGame

Your game listing will go through an approval process, but I've seen games that are being Beta Tested, and Self-Published games listed.  You should have no problem.  ;)
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

Council Games

• Copper Level
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 11:04:27 »
Thank you for the useful information it is always helpful in getting our name out there