Author Topic: ATVs  (Read 3559 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
ATVs
« on: June 07, 2010, 17:50:57 »
I rode a couple different quads at my bro-in-law's place a few days ago. That was very fun, especially since he built up a track next to his house with some jumps. I rode a Blaster and a Raptor. The Blaster was fun and I felt like I could handle it better, but after some practice, I found the Raptor was better for jumps. My kids also got to ride a little ATV 110 around the yard. My bro's son rides that quite a bit and my son was really excited about getting a chance to finally ride it. My bro tuned down the throttle, almost to the bottom, since my son didn't have any previous experience, but he was pretty good and had a lot more confidence by the time we left. Very cool. I hope to eventually be able to pick up one of those little ATVs for the kids. If/when we get more property, I'd definitely like to get a quad for myself too.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)