Author Topic: Beth's mom passed away  (Read 4226 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Beth's mom passed away
« on: May 31, 2010, 19:18:08 »
Obviously this news is more about things that are affecting our family, rather than it being a topic of entertainment. Unfortunately, just a few weeks after my mom passed away from bone cancer, my wife's mom passed away on Friday morning from ovarian cancer. It's a very tough time for our family. Obviously this will be affecting some plans that we've been discussing. More about that later. Please keep us in your prayers.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

scorcher

• Platinum Level
Re: Beth's mom passed away
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 09:09:53 »
2 family members leaving close together truely is a dark time for you and ur family members but im sure there in the light smiling down on you and family members

my condolence to you and ur family
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 10:03:25 by djdarkforces »
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 16:49:09 »
I'm so sorry about your loss!! Big Hugs and prayers from Clearwater!  ;(

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 17:44:08 »
Thanks very much. It's definitely been rough. Lots going on with everything involved. Thanks for the prayers. They are much needed.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)