Author Topic: Chris' "You bastard!!! Why are you going to GA" gaming farewell party!  (Read 16948 times)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Sadly   :-[  It's time that we should plan this so that nothing interferes with it's happening.  I'm thinking it would be appropriate very close to his planned departure date of 6/20.

How does the weekend of June 12th sound?  Perhaps we start gaming at around 9am...and game throughout the day and spend the night and continue gaming the next morning and break around 5pm Sunday?  That would potentially be 20 hours of hot gaming action!

Does that work for you guys?  It would be be VERY nice if we could all align our schedules such that we can spend this extra time with our good friend (who has promised to plan some gaming visits).  Chris...we WILL miss you!  :'(

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
I think I can make the date work. I usually get off work by 230am Friday nights, so If I sleep as soon as I get home, the 9am is doable. And Sunday's are a good day for me to do stuff.

Mac
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
Yeah, I might be able to make it.  Pencil me in.
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
Yeah, I might be able to make it.  Pencil me in.
You glorious basterd. You better make it.
Put him down in pen, Charles.

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
The ink is drying as I type this.

Penalty for missing this event is emasculation!!  :o

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
Are you using that invisible ink made from your urine again?  Eww... :P

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Unfortunately, I don't believe I'll be able to make it to the June gaming event that you have planned due to some things that are completely out of our hands - Beth's mom is not doing well. I hope you all have fun. I really wish we had more time to get together. Hopefully we can all do something sometime during the upcoming week.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
Well, of course, do what you have to do... Charles will still be enforcing the penalty for missing the event, but you've been married so long, I doubt you'll really even notice.  ;)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
Bahahahahaahahahahah!!  That was awesome Chris. ;D

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
What's going on with this? Are we all going to Charles' house June the 12th and/or 13th.

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
Oh yes...I am expecting you all to be here...!  If Dragon can make it, GREAT, if not...we'll have to proceed without him.  This is, perhaps, the last chance have to game with Chris before Atlanta!! 

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
Saturday should be okay, but I'll be over around 2pm, not 9am.
My d&d group is trying to get together on Sunday. Right now my laptop is unable to go wireless for some reason. I'm trying to work something out. I'll let you know.

Mac

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
Ok...so this event is coming up THIS WEEKEND!!!   :o  Thank you Mac for letting us know your timing.  Who else is coming and what times can you make it?

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
I'm willing to show up as early as you want.  Saturday morning early... or even Friday evening depending on whether or not you wanted to actually spend time with your family this weekend.  ::)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Hey guys, sounds like you're going to have a great weekend full of gaming! I wish I could be there, although that is highly doubtful at this point.

On a related note for Chris, the timing for everything going on currently will probably keep us from you in Atlanta any time soon. We'll have to talk more about DragonCon.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)