Author Topic: Glad to be back  (Read 3070 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Glad to be back
« on: April 12, 2010, 14:41:10 »
We had to take a quick trip out of state to visit my mother-in-law and help with moving a truckload of her stuff. It was definitely not a vacation. Whenever I had time I was working on my homework to stay on track so I can graduate at the end of this semester. Fortunately there were some good times too..

We enjoyed visiting my brother-in-law. We had a shoot-out with Easter Eggs and another day I rode a quad around the dirt track that he has next to his house. I even spent one day at his shop so that I had internet access to do some tests. It reminded me of the internet-in-a-box episode of The IT Crowd because he takes his portable internet connection from home to work, so before we left we just had to introduce them to the show. They have NetFlix, but I think it might be just one disc at a time because they didn't seem to have streaming videos. Fortunately we found a short clip from that episode which seemed to be a great highlight and introduction.

Anyway, I've got so much to do since I've been away for so long. So I hope everyone understands that it may take some time before I can get back to my regular routine.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)