Author Topic: Friends need prayer  (Read 5517 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Friends need prayer
« on: October 15, 2008, 14:31:36 »
My friend Rick was found unconscious in the parking lot of the Legion on Friday night. He didn't know what had happened and spent a couple days in the hospital. He can't think very well, can't sit at the computer for very long, and has lost some co-ordination in his hands. There is blood on his brain, bruised ribs, and gravel rash on his arms/hands. He is obviously not well enough to go back to work. Phone records show that there were about 60 phone calls made from Rick's cell phone Friday night while he was on his way to the hospital in an ambulance, so apparently this was an assault and robbery.

A young friend, Blain, passed out on Monday and went to the hospital. The doctors have not given an exact cause for the blackout yet, but anxiety may have caused it.

Please take a moment to pray for these two friends. Thanks.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Re: Friends need prayer
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 10:02:55 »
I will pray for both of them.

May Rick be well enough to game with us in the future!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Friends need prayer
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 15:06:22 »
I was going to visit Rick yesterday, but he wasn't feeling well enough to have any visitors.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)