Author Topic: Miss you on travian, dragon!  (Read 5076 times)

steveo

• Copper Level
Miss you on travian, dragon!
« on: October 15, 2008, 01:24:44 »
Hey, its steveo from travian  ;D

I was wondering if you could check in and see the progress on your village, I tracked you down off your profile... i guess i'm your stalker then  :D
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 23:53:23 by Dragon »

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Miss you dragon!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 07:36:19 »
Hi Steveo, thanks for the reminder... and thanks for keeping the settlements growing. I'm checking it out now.

Another expansion! Everything looks great!  ;D  Thanks again!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 08:21:29 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

steveo

• Copper Level
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 18:03:49 »
I'm glad you're back :D

I just realized that Oevet wasn't a name, and that Oevets didn't mean Oevet's ...

I was laughing so hard! That was very clever  ;D

by the way, I love your site, its awesome!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 21:45:55 »
I'll try to check in at Travian more regularly in the future. I'm glad you like the village names. ;)

Thanks for the compliment about this site. It has gone through many changes over the years, so if you spend some time on it I'm sure you'll come across some things that just don't look right. Some sections got messed up between site changes over the years, so it can be a bit of a maze if you head into some areas. If you have any suggestions to improve the site, please let me know. (This includes pointing out areas that are really annoying, old or new.)
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)