Author Topic: Nintendo DS  (Read 3419 times)

BashBards

• Copper Level
Nintendo DS
« on: January 29, 2010, 03:11:10 »
Hey all,

I've lurked here for quite a while but I've never posted before, so I thought I'd create an account so I could post
a few tips of my own to show my gratitude for all the help you guys have provided me over time.

If you're someone who owns a Nintendo DS like me, then I must recommend that you get an R4i / R4 flash card. My buddy told me about the R4 card for Nintendo DS a while ago and how powerful it was in changing your DS into a multimedia device. I browsed online because my Best Buy didn't have any on sale, and after a bit of research, I decided to order my R4 card for Nintendo DS here(they have free shipping!).

I've only had my R4i SDHC for one or two days, but I can already vouch for just how useful it is to my DS. I'd stopped using my DS for a while, but after getting the R4i card, things have changed. My DS is not just a gaming console anymore...  it functions as an MP3 player, video player, PDA and portable notebook. The R4i card lets you load up so many applications, giving your DS a lot more functions.

So yeah... that was my two cents, haha. Hope it was useful to y'all!

- Chut