Author Topic: Wanting to sell my Super Fast Traxx  (Read 10562 times)

scorcher

• Platinum Level
Re: Wanting to sell my Super Fast Traxx
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 05:24:25 »
that went for pretty low after wasnt the best time to finish tho was it
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2009, 10:29:41 »
Yeah, it seems like more bids come in at the end. Something that ends in the evening would probably get noticed more. $69 seems to be a reasonable price though. Of course, I wasn't the one selling it. I can understand what you mean about being sad to let it go. I sold a red Tyco Lamborghini several years ago and sometimes I still think about it and wonder if I would have gotten more enjoyment from keeping it. Like many memories though, I think they just get enhanced with time.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

nouseforaname

• Copper Level
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2009, 18:39:50 »
I'm a pretty good seller. I didn't consider the time when I was listing this item only because I had the buy it now option making it avaliable whenever but for some damn reason whenever I have that option on anything I sell and someone bids on the item, it disappears. It's bogus. But I suppose $69 wasn't bad. I mean I called Tyco the day it was going to end to see if they had replacement parts and they don't have a single thing for this car. The only time I've seen replacement traxx was for the Fast Traxx, not the one I sold. It's a win/loss situation for me.

I'm selling my other two cars though if no one hasn't seen them. They're right here.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2010, 11:14:41 »
sad to say sir, but i have this same car and i also have replacemant tracks. too bad i didn't find you sooner.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"