Author Topic: New Port Richey Group Starts May 25, 2008  (Read 10880 times)

Tigerfire

• Copper Level
New Port Richey Group Starts May 25, 2008
« on: May 18, 2008, 16:37:16 »
I have formed an new group.  We have 3 players and have space for 2 more.

The campaigns is a 50/ 50 split of combat and role playing. Combat will be there for a reason not just for XP.

Mini's will be used but not in the normal way. I have a set up for combat that has work very well in the past.

Please reply to this post or PM me if you are interested. Game day is Sundays 12 noon to 6 pm.

Back story

D&D 3.5 Eberron.

You are part of a secret organization. This organization has ties to the Dragonmarked House Orien.  I seems that someone has been attacking the Lightning Rail for reasons unknown.  Your group is being sent out to find the cause behind this.  As more information is collected you will be sent out on missions to find a way to stop the attacks.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: New Port Richey Group Starts May 25, 2008
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 18:26:13 »
It's nice to see that your group is forming up. I see that you'll be starting next weekend. I hope it works out well for you and I hope you keep us informed on the progress of the game. (Of course, no spoilers in case anyone else joins from here.)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 18:49:14 by dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Tigerfire

• Copper Level
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 20:40:39 »
Where would you like the weekly update to go?  Do you want it in this section or another?

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 23:42:28 »
I think this section is fine. Maybe I should modify the description of the board. ("Including session reports"?)
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Tigerfire

• Copper Level
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 21:53:45 »
See the thread "Terrorists on the Lightning Rail" for game updates.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 12:40:34 »
That's good that your campaign got kicked off. Thanks for giving us the update. I enjoyed reading it.

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 12:39:49 »
Is this game still active?
I would be interested in joining the group.

Tampamac2002
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 15:38:57 »
I'm not part of that group, so I can't confirm or deny the activity. However, based on a message that Tigerfire wrote near the middle of last month, another session should have been played last weekend. If the game went as planned the group should still be active.

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 17:59:47 »
Is everything happening at Rob's Trading Caravan?
I don't live far from there and that would be ideal.
I used to visit Jack's store, "Ground Zero", ages ago, it seems.

I may drop by the caravan today and see if anything is going on.

Tampamac
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 19:29:01 »
There were a few people, including myself, who used to meet regularly at Rob's Trade Caravan on Thursday nights. Schedules changed and I was no longer able to get out there on a regular basis. After that, pretty much all of the people that I hung out with stopped going.

A couple months ago it looked like Rob had closed the shop, but I guess he just moved. I'm not sure why, but I know that the place that he's currently at didn't have any sign last time I drove by. I don't know what the hours are any more and I haven't even stopped in there since he moved. People that I've talked to lately said that there's not much happening anymore. The people that I'm around the most now just meet at someone's home most of the time.

Tigerfire

• Copper Level
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 23:27:14 »
The game is still going.  Do to some scheduling issues we took a couple of weeks off.  The game is at my place.  If you are interested drop me a note and we can discuss things further.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 21:36:39 »
How's the game going guys? Any new reports for the Terrorists on the Lightning Rail?

Tigerfire

• Copper Level
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 06:22:16 »
Due to work and vacations we took the past 2 weeks off.  Next game is Aug 31st.

Tigerfire

• Copper Level
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2008, 15:00:37 »
This is group is full at this time. If there are any changes I will let everyone know.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2008, 19:22:13 »
Thanks for the update. I hope the campaign is going well.