Author Topic: Scooby-Doo Betrayal at Mystery Mansion  (Read 787 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Scooby-Doo Betrayal at Mystery Mansion
« on: July 26, 2022, 00:05:19 »
This evening I played Scooby-Doo Betrayal at Mystery Mansion with Isaac and Grace. I've played Betrayal at the House on the Hill before but this is a simplified version, more family friendly. We started the game with Grace, playing as Scooby, I played as Fred, and Isaac played as Shaggy. After just a few rounds, we had picked up our 3rd item and triggered the haunt. Grace took on the role of the Puppeteer, but Isaac and I were able to win the game. The game seemed a bit short, but the haunt had triggered pretty early. Overall, we enjoyed the game. The kids said they'd play it again. I like the theme, most likely due to nostalgia from my childhood, and the exploration style, which I expected from playing the original Betrayal game. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 00:12:29 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)