Author Topic: eBay auctions TYCO R/C (2016)  (Read 6247 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
eBay auctions TYCO R/C (2016)
« on: November 29, 2016, 17:43:12 »
I see that we haven't had much traction with the RC stuff lately... but it's getting close to Christmas time, so it got me thinking about the eBay listings again.

Please, share your findings with the others here... especially if you're not bidding on them.  ;)

Kicking this off, I'm going to include a Tyco-Traxxas hybrid. Here's what the seller has to say about it:

Traxxas Summit 1/16 Vxl Custom Tyco Bandit 9.6v Vintage Custom
"I merged my two favorite things together, a new summit vxl ready to run 1/16 with a vintage 90s turbo bandit Tyco body.
They fit perfectly after my custom work. I then added a new set of pro line wheels and tires to complete the build.
Sold as is no returns
You can own the only 50mph+ Tyco Bandit from your childhood. A modern long travel suspension chassis and brushless motor with the classic body from every guys childhood."
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
Re: eBay auctions TYCO R/C (2016)
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 23:26:30 »
TYCO TURBO BANDIT 9.6V WITH BOX PACKAGING RARE TRUCK BAJA VINTAGE

Tyco Turbo Bandit 9.6v "baja" bandit comes amazing mint condition as shown. Box is very nice as well and includes original foam, truck and remote control. You will need your own batteries to run it.   I tested it and it works perfect.  Sold as is due to age of item/toy and no returns period.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

R/C Toy Memories

• Bronze Level
    • R/C Toy Memories - A blog about my vintage R/C cars, toys & other stuff
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 18:57:38 »
That one really was not "amazing mint condition" like the seller said... ::)
It was nice, clean, near new. But not "mint" - the truck was clearly used.
http://www.rctoymemories.com -  A blog about my vintage R/C cars, toys & other stuff

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 23:05:57 »
That's too bad. Thanks for letting us know. That's one reason why I included the seller's name in the screenshot - for future reference.