Author Topic: Conquest Online Bug - Generals Alone  (Read 5887 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Conquest Online Bug - Generals Alone
« on: November 18, 2016, 19:02:49 »
Hey guys, I'm going to start documenting the bugs that I've seen here with the Conquest Online game. If you come across other bugs, feel free to upload screenshots or discuss the issues here.

I noticed this one today in Game XXIX - Enemy Generals in a territory that was previously unclaimed couldn't be captured. The two Orange Generals were in the territory of Rhetia before Green moved in with Infantry. Before the Battle phase, the Orange Generals were still listed on the territory, but the Green General and Infantry had disappeared from the map view. After the Battle, all of them were visible on the map - the Orange Generals hadn't been captured, which they should have been.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 23:52:34 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
Re: Conquest Online Bug - Generals Alone
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 19:00:52 »
Hopefully this is fixed now. If you come across it again, please let me know.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
Re: Conquest Online Bug - Generals Alone
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 21:20:22 »
Apparently this bug still exists.... You gotta try a littler harder to do a kingmaker suicide.