Author Topic: Code-a-thon: Improve Medical records for Foster Children!  (Read 4488 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Code-a-thon: Improve Medical records for Foster Children!
« on: November 09, 2015, 22:27:27 »
Over the summer I started going to a monthly Code-a-thon to work on a web-based medical record management system. I haven't done a lot with it yet... still just getting my feet wet, but I thought I'd share some information about the next "Code-a-thon" that is coming up in case there is a PHP developer in Tampa Bay Area reading this who is interested in giving some of their own time to help out others and working on a project that is being used around the world.

http://www.meetup.com/Pinellas-Hack-Shack/events/226668251/

Code-a-thon: Improve Medical records for Foster Children! Saturday, December 5, 2015 12:30 PM

Pinellas Hack Shack
Adoption Related Services of Pinellas

3941 68th Avenue North, Pinellas Park, FL 33782
Pinellas Hack Shack is located behind the primary business building. Access through side gate; parking is permitted anywhere on the property.

Meetup agenda:

We will be working with our fork of the project, with the intent to continuously merge code upstream and generate pull requests with the official OpenEMR repository.  Members will be able to continue to interface with the repository after the meeting.

We have a GitHub Organization for the Meetup group, with a fork of the OEMR repository.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)