Author Topic: Gaming in California  (Read 6336 times)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Gaming in California
« on: September 02, 2008, 20:50:12 »
I know approximately when my California game days will be.

The 2009 Orange County Super Fair runs from July 10-August 2.  My plan is to hit that as well as Knott's Berry Farm.

I will be visiting California for approximately 12 days during this time.  3-4 days will be spent gaming.

If you would want to game with me for a few days, you'd need to fly into John Wayne Airport (SNA) so somebody could pick you up.   I'd imagine a $400 price tag would be about right...plus any food you eat.  We could always find a place for us to crash.

I will finalize my plans sometime in January...or so.  Then we can discuss if either of you will be joining me in Cali.  Would be expensive.  Would be fun!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Gaming in California
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 21:38:11 »
Sounds like it would be fun. I'd love to join you in Cali sometime, but next year is planned to be the first big family reunion for my wife's family and it's going to be at the beginning of August. Even if we had the money I don't think I'd be able to take two vacations in a row that close together and I definitely can't bail out on my brother-in-law since he's been wanting me to come and visit for a couple years now.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 21:03:51 »
Let's plan for 2011!  ::)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 21:24:58 »
Hopefully I'll be working for a nice company with a hefty pay check and an generous amount of vacation time by then.  ;)
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)