Author Topic: Reservoir Dogs Themed Night  (Read 6384 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Reservoir Dogs Themed Night
« on: October 06, 2008, 17:19:33 »
Chris mentioned a few days ago that Charles wanted to have the Reservoir Dogs Themed Night soon. I told him that I thought Oct 11th would be the best shot at having it this month for me. I could probably be there around 8PM so we could kick off the movie and afterward end the night with the Cash N Guns game. Please let me know what the plan is.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 09:12:46 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
Re: Reservoir Dogs Themed Night
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 06:16:20 »
Saturday, eh?
What time and where are you talking about?
Or is this not an open general invitation? :o

Mac
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 10:01:57 »
I asked Chris about that before. As far as I know this event will be open invitation. (Members who have joined us before are welcome. New members who haven't yet should state their interest.) Chris also mentioned that Charles might want to start something earlier, to which I responded, "That's fine. Just expect me around 8 or 8:30 on Saturday night." At this point I'm not sure what's going on. Since Chris and Charles were the ones primarily discussing this, especially since Charles was going to be hosting the event (I believe), I had hoped they would confirm the details. 
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 20:58:51 »
It's pre 10/15.  I can't do it this week.

Dragon, what works for you next?

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 21:24:05 »
We'll probably have to wait until November for another good date. The calendar has stuff written all over the rest of the month. Speaking of... we've got a birthday party that we're working out details for. Hopefully you and your son (at least) are available the final Sunday of the month. I'll email you about it.