Author Topic: Monday nights in Clearwater  (Read 9721 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Monday nights in Clearwater
« on: August 25, 2008, 11:22:06 »
Hey guys, especially Wyldwing, I have a class at the campus in Clearwater on Monday evenings. Would you be interested in getting together for a couple hours after my class is over?
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
Re: Monday nights in Clearwater
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 01:42:05 »
Ugh, Mondays.

Count me out, I just started putting in two extra hours on Monday mornings, yet, I still have to come in at the normal time at night. Plus, Monday night football starts soon.  ;D

Mac
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 08:07:03 »
That's understandable.  "Are you ready for some football?"

Speaking of football, here's a quick trivia question from a game we played recently: Which same two football teams play every Thanksgiving? I got one of them right but couldn't remember the other and guessed wrong. Do you know without looking it up?
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 06:35:25 »
Any night sounds good for me.  This coming week is out though, since I'll be at DragonCon.  Actually, it would be more accurate to say that I'll still be driving home from DragonCon.
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 07:32:03 »
This Monday is Labor Day anyway, so there is no class on Monday.

By the way, I hope you have a good time at DragonCon. Have a safe trip!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 07:39:04 by Dragon »

Wyldwing(hi)

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 17:25:27 »
This Monday is obviously out...

But I think that might work!! Especially since you're "in the neighborhood".

But gaming would have to cease at 9pm.  I can't let it go longer because I'll be tired and cranky the next day.

Does that work?

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 21:25:21 »
Yeah, that's cool. That's why I mentioned "a couple hours" in the first place. I know you're not one to stay up late during the week.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 13:04:04 »
Wyldwing & TylerChuit, are you guys interested in getting together this coming Monday, Sep 15th? If so, I can get to Wyldwing's place by 7PM.

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 15:38:48 »
Sounds good to me.
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 12:33:52 »
I still haven't heard back from Charles. As a last ditch effort I've left a voice message for him on his cell phone. If I don't hear back from him by 4PM this afternoon I'll have to assume that he's busy because I'll have no way of contacting him after that. (I don't have the cell phone today. That service will be shut off soon anyway.)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 21:02:16 »
Sorry...I've been busy with the merger at work and the tax deadlines and other issues.

Let's talk tomorrow night at Pendragon.  I should be there around 6pm

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 21:25:51 »
I was wondering about that since I noticed your blog from this time last year in the Flashback.