Author Topic: Rare Vintage Sears R/C Turbo-Fan Lobo Airboat Fanboat Plus Other Neat Toys  (Read 7180 times)

cj007

• Copper Level
Rare Vintage Sears R/C Turbo-Fan Lobo Airboat Fanboat, lighty used in box,
4 Rare 1989 Tonka HyperDrivers, AA battery, very fast electric cars & for indoor and outdoor racing, brand new in boxes
SOLD-1992 Milton Bradley Flying Thunder RC Helicopter game, rare electric helicopter game, like new in box
SOLD-Rare 1982 Tonka Friction Honda Trike/3Wheeler
SOLD-2 RC Pixar Cars from the movie, batteries included, brand new in boxes

File is too large to upload picture and I don't know how to make it smaller, so I'll email you the picture if interested.
Call 814-420-eight-zero-eight-zero
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 17:54:55 by cj007 »

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Hello CJ, there is a website called the Online Image Resizer (http://www.resize2mail.com/) that could help you resize those photos to upload. The file size limit is 128 KB, so if you resize it to approximately 800x600 or smaller it should fit. If you have more than 4 images, add another post after this one to upload more.

By the way, welcome to the site.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

cj007

• Copper Level
Rare Vintage Sears R/C Turbo-Fan Lobo Airboat Fanboat, lighty used in box,
4 Rare 1989 Tonka HyperDrivers, AA battery, very fast electric cars & for indoor and outdoor racing, brand new in boxes
SOLD-1992 Milton Bradley Flying Thunder RC Helicopter game, rare electric helicopter game, like new in box
SOLD-Rare 1982 Tonka Friction Honda Trike/3Wheeler
SOLD-2 RC Pixar Cars from the movie, batteries included, brand new in boxes

File is too large to upload picture and I don't know how to make it smaller, so I'll email you the picture if interested.
Call 814-420-eight-zero-eight-zero