Author Topic: Next Game Night?  (Read 25770 times)

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
Re: Next Game Night?
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2009, 14:29:02 »
Okay... I guess I'll show up then. ???

Be ready for me.
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

the unnamable

• Bronze Level
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2009, 17:13:36 »
whats eveyone think about this wedsay at my place i would be up for some gaming than

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2009, 01:54:43 »
Great!  A man with a plan.  I'm in.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2009, 20:08:34 »
Wednesdays are still no good for me, since Beth is still going to Weight Watchers on Wednesday nights. On top of that, I have finals this week. Last week was really hectic. I'm hoping this week won't be as bad, but count me out for at least one more week.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2009, 16:21:46 »
Pardon me, I was off the last two days and not using the internet too much.

I'm good to game today, I should be able to make it around 6pm, I think.
If we are planning on playing HeroQuest, I can bring some additional sets to increase the variety.
I could also bring along my Magic box.
Of course, if Chris brings his games that would be good as well.

I'll check here again about a quarter 'til six.

Mac
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

the unnamable

• Bronze Level
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2009, 16:41:25 »
cool i was hopeing you could make it

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2009, 10:40:05 »
Great gaming day.
We were able to get in two attempts at beating Red November, the gnomish submarine game. The first game ended quickly when the missile command center went nuts and launched a missile at itself. Although we all tried, nobody could punch the codes in correctly to turn off the launch orders.
Game two ended on the very last minute of the game. Somehow the missile command center received launch orders to target the submarine, I know sounds familiar, right? Well, this time we all had some items and as we attempted to get over there and shut off the self destruct orders, fires broke out between us and the missile command room. I had a book of codes, however, I couldn't get through the compartments with fires. We all died heroically on the sixtieth minute of the one hour voyage.

We also played first edition of Betrayal at House on the Hill twice at Unamable's house Wednesday.
Tylerchuit won the first, we had an unlucky haunting roll and it started way too early. Frankenstein mopped the floor with Unamable and myself.
The second time around, we had eight omen cards out and I drew the Mummy and had to get the girl and a ring or holy symbol. I was able to beat Unamable down, grab the holy symbol, gather in the girl and make a dash back to the catacombs to tuck the lovers into the sarcophagus.
Good game, luckily we had the erratta sheet close at hand.

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2009, 11:55:11 »
That second game of Betrayal, I got attacked by a wolf early on.  It really crippled my character, and made movement really slow going, and successfull rolls few and far between.  I know Mac had a similar experience in the first game when he drank a bad potion he found in a dusty, unmarked bottle sitting in an old, haunted house.  Go figure. ::)

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2009, 12:13:13 »
I was having fond thoughts of the submarine game, I was actually hoping the potion was alcohol and going to add 3 to all my rolls. Sadly, it made me ill and I probably puked on Frankenstein. No wonder he beat me all bloody.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2009, 15:51:54 »
Sounds like fun. Thanks for posting about it. Any chance that Red November will be coming to the table next week?
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)