Author Topic: Radioshack topfuel dragster??? Help  (Read 8678 times)

Tirestorm2013

• Copper Level
Radioshack topfuel dragster??? Help
« on: April 28, 2013, 19:48:55 »
Hey I'm new to this site,stumbled across it trying to find out information about a rc car I got from radio shack not sure the exact year but It was in the 2000s. Its a blue and yellow topfuel drag race car that takes 2  7.2 battery packs and a 9v in the car. It's by far the fastest car Iv seen from radio shack.it also has a brake button on the remote. Writing on the car says "Ben N mason" topfuel radio shack.  But I can't find anything or anyone who knows about this car on the net..I lost my remote to it last year.I will upload a pic tmr of the car..does anyone know of this car?

Tirestorm2013

• Copper Level
Re: Radioshack topfuel dragster??? Help
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 15:33:02 »
I'm having trouble uploading pics of the car.I see I. Additional options it says attach but it won't let me click file

notatoy

• Silver Level
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 08:44:54 »
message sent hope it helps , not been on these boards for some time .. :'(

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 20:58:50 »
If you are trying to post from an iPad, you won't be able to. Linking to an image from Photobucket or Dropbox should work for those. Otherwise, more details are needed.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Tirestorm2013

• Copper Level
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 22:32:12 »
Oh ok I was thinking it might have something to do with that..il check out photo bucket