Author Topic: Anniversary of DragonsHobbies.com  (Read 4192 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Anniversary of DragonsHobbies.com
« on: March 27, 2012, 21:32:52 »
Ok... so most of the visitors here probably didn't even notice, but DragonsHobbies.com was down for a while. I had forgotten to renew the domain ahead of time and it went expired for over a week. Fortunately for most of the active members of the forum, they probably have the forum saved with the alternate domain name of DragonHobbies.com (without the first 's').

That being said, I do really wish that I had more time to update the website. There are so many things that I'd like to change... but I guess the forum is running fine... for the most part.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Re: Anniversary of DragonsHobbies.com
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 15:41:07 »
I noticed!!  I almost reminded you, but figured you would notice in a day or so!!!  :)

Are we still thinking of a housewarming/first birthday on Easter?  If so, Caralee and I would love to see you.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Anniversary of DragonsHobbies.com
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 23:07:04 »
Well... due to this being our first move in over a decade, we have lots of things to go through still. We are getting a little more done each day, but in the past couple weeks we've also had a few visitors. These visitors (for the most part) were not coming to our new home, but were in our general vicinity, so we got to enjoy spending time with them while limiting their subjection to our box filled apartment during the relatively short times that they've been around.

I'm hoping that our home will be presentable soon, but at this point I think it's too early to tell. Beth said that she hopes by April 15th it will be good, so I guess we might as well adjust our plans to that. I wish I could say that I'd give a couple weeks notice, but that's probably pushing the realm of reason.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)