Author Topic: I beg for help from you:(?  (Read 6606 times)

kepcharce

• Copper Level
I beg for help from you:(?
« on: December 14, 2011, 20:56:57 »
Im 14-15 years old and i lived lots of bad things.When i was 9 i saw my mom was holding gun to my dad etc...My dad cheated my mom.Both of them hate me.I fail at school so bad.I dont have friends or girlffriend.I lived lots of bad things(i don want to write all of them there) i Forgot smiling.I wish i could forget everything.I wish i was dead.what should i do to be happy?Kill my dad?(I ******* HATE HIM)Kill my mom?Kill myself?Selling soul to satan(not joke)Using drugs?(So i can forget everything)Help me please i dont wanna cry anymore:(Its so hard.This is not another teenager question.Im much more mature than being teenager cause i even saw my best friend murdered 2 year ago.I lived lots of thing.Please someone help me:(

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: I beg for help from you:(?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 21:01:26 »
Sorry to hear about all your problems. I'm not sure where you're located, but there is a program called Teen Challenge that has many locations around the US. http://teenchallengeusa.com/
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

stan

• Gold Level
Re: I beg for help from you:(?
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 00:22:38 »
I would run away to the orphanage. the can give you a place to stay whilst getting situated.
Hope *censored* gets better for you.