Author Topic: A Game Of Thrones (2nd Ed)  (Read 4682 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
A Game Of Thrones (2nd Ed)
« on: January 04, 2012, 19:28:52 »
I guess I'll be getting the latest edition of A Game Of Thrones soon. I was a little trigger happy on eBay last night and saw a used one that had "only been played twice" so I bid a dollar higher than the last guy, which was still more than $15 off the retail price. I didn't really expect to win, but I saw a confirmation in my email. Just sent the payment out this evening and it's expected to arrive in a week... maybe soon enough for our next gaming event.  :D  ... but not to be played before Dungeon Lords, of course.  ;)
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
Re: A Game Of Thrones (2nd Ed)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 22:33:00 »
Cool.  I've been reading the books, and am a fan of the show.  I'd definitely like to check this one out.   It has my "post Dungeon Lords" vote.  ;D
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 23:38:38 »
Yeah, I still haven't even gotten through the rule book yet. Soon though. I guess there hasn't been any urgency since I have no one to play it with at the moment... 
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 00:15:18 »
I'm gearing up for this weekend. Watched a rules primer on YouTube for A Game Of Thrones. I'm definitely looking forward to playing it on Sunday!  ;D